- Beginner course includes 10 hours in car lessons with Automatic or Manual transmission plus in class instruction, a Ministry Approved Insurance Discount Certificate, and a G1 exit road test. Please confirm price of course by phoning our office.
- Payment for course is to be made in advance when signing the Registration form unless circumstances warrant other arrangements which have been approved by A Formula 1 Driving School administration. We are happy to accept either: cash, check or money orders. Checks which are returned NSF are subject to a $25.00 administrative replacement charge in addition to providing us with a certified check or Money Order.
- In the event a student has reasonable ground to interrupt the course, the student must complete the entire course (in-car and in-class) within 6 months of course commencement. A student may not delay either an in- car or an in-class lesson for more then 1 month apart. A delay of more than 1 month will result in the cancellation of this contract. A student will then be obligated to pay for the remainder of the course in accordance with A Formula 1 Driving School current quoted rates. Any special course price offered for previous course will not apply.
- Should a student withdraw from the course after the first lesson (either in-car or in-class) such notice is to be submitted in writing. Registration monies will be deducted $75.00 per in-class session and $75.00 per in-car lesson from the refund.
- Course registration includes: One G1 exit Road Test (to get G2 license). For additional G1 Road Tests, use of A Formula 1 Driving School vehicle for road test will cost $175.00. This will include: Pickup from home, use of car for the test, and return home. A separate course is offered for the G2 Exit Highway test. Please contact us for pricing one year after your G2 license to obtain our best price package for your permanent G license.
Click here to download the application form.
Please call Jeff at 416.888.1227 to sign up for driving courses.