$ave Money (Group Discount) NOW off the price of our MTO-Approved Driver Ed Courses!
Sign up Now for our Fall Defensive Driving Course:October 20, and 27 here at the old Maple Library 10190 Keele St.
$ave 10-51% OFF Car Insurance! Call our associate Jacob Majewski at Oracle Insurance 416-838-6309 or firstname.lastname@example.org
and mention Jeff Pope referred you! He can help with G2, G drivers, and home or property insurance.
A Formula 1 Driving School has been successful in business since 1989. For over 30 years we have been teaching beginners, licensed drivers, and corporate fleet drivers the art of safe driving to minimize the risk of collision, and to prevent injury. The founder and owner, Jeffrey Pope has had the pleasure of teaching at both public and private high schools, collision-avoidance courses with the military, performance and manual courses for licensed drivers and racing techniques. Mr. Pope is a graduate of numerous sports car, racing, skid, and truck driving schools. He is fortunate to know and help neighbors and friends living in the GTA community become better drivers!
Are you ready to learn how to drive? Use this G1 Test to see if you’re ready to take the written exam!
Complete ANY Driver’s Ed Course at your Convenience for Maximum Insurance Savings!
- A Formula 1 Driving School is an MTO-Approved Beginner Driver Education Provider
- Save 4 months OFF waiting for your G2 test with the Driver License History (DLH)
- Driver’s License History provides proof of successful completion and graduation from BDE course.
- drivers with a DLH are eligible for an insurance discount
- In-Class 20 hours combined with 10-hours of In-Car training plus 10 hour homelink
- Perform Each test maneuver 50X each ie. parallel park, forward/reverse parking, etc.
- Read our Google Reviews! We’re the ONLY 5 out of 5 Star Rated School in the GTA
- 98% Pass Rate on Course Curriculum and G2 and G Road Tests
- 10:1 student-teacher classroom ratio
- 1:1 In-Car instruction
- Free home pick-up/drop off
- Use of instructor’s car for G2 test included
- Highway Training Merging On/Off Ramps Included
- Expert Instruction for G-Highway Tests
- Instruction for automatic or manual/standard vehicles
- Yearly Trained and Upgraded Qualified Instructors
- Instruction in Other Languages available!
High School Courses
- A Formula 1 Driving School continues to provide EXCELLENT driver education services to numerous high schools in the GTA area, including: St. Thomas of Villanova, King City Secondary, Country Day, D.H. Williams, SAC, Trinity, St. Joan of Arc, St. Jean de Brebeuf, St. Elizabeth CHS, Richmond Hill S.S., Tommy Douglas, Emily Car, Fr. Bressani, Holy Cross, Waldorf, Vaughan, Aurora, Dr. D.H. Williams, Maple High School, and Stephen Lewis High School
- ONLY A Formula 1 Driving School has serviced 19 private and public high schools under an approved driver education contract
Proven Track Record
- Over 30,000 graduates of our beginner course
- We teach not just how to pass the Ministry road test, but how to drive to survive!
- Our graduates learn to remain collision free and how to take control of the automobile using defensive driving techniques.
- Students successfully learn how to handle highway and high speed driving, lane changes, and large left turns at busy intersections.
- Our students practice all driving test maneuvers repeatedly within the span of a 1-hour driving lesson, including 3-point turns, parallel parking, forward and reverse stall parking, emergency roadside stops, and hill parking.
- Over 98% of our students pass the Ministry road test, and are ready to take on more complex driving environments.
Mr. Jeffrey Pope feels that learning to drive should not only be FUN to do, AND it should be spiritually uplifting!
Getting your driver’s license will put you on the road to success. Mr. Pope is honored to teach the knowledge and skill of driving — which is of paramount value used daily by 75% of all North Americans. It is the most dangerous task we do on a daily basis so you better start right!
A personal goal of Mr. Pope’s is to have his graduates drive with artful skill and safety, well into their senior years, thereby reducing the risk of crashing and injury on our roadways, ultimately reducing insurance costs:
“My office wall is covered with certificates of qualifications, teaching various courses of driver education. Driving is an art and science we must continually develop over the course of our lives. From the beginner driving courses, through to refresher courses for licensed drivers to an advanced driver gaining different classification of licenses. By learning or refreshing your skills, you will directly benefit from improved safety skills for you or your loved ones, and may reduce insurance costs. What IS the cost of safety for your loved one?”.
Sign up today for the most advanced, skillfully interpreted, and entertaining driver education possible. We are a mid-range priced small business that is quite flexible and willing to cater to your personal schedule and needs.